AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment Registration 2023 – AIIMS Gorakhpur may provide online appointment registration to make it easier for patients to get medical care. To register for an appointment at the hospital, you might need to go there and follow the steps. It could be necessary for you to provide certain private information, such your name, address, phone number, and the nature of your visit. A department or healthcare provider, as well as your chosen appointment time and date, may also be requested of you.
If you are unable to register online, you can try phoning the hospital directly to make an appointment. They might be able to advise you on the best day and time to visit. By physically visiting the hospital and making an appointment there,
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment Registration 2023
- 1 AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment Registration 2023
- 2 AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment 2023
- 3 Hospital Services at AIIMS, Gorakhpur
- 4 AIIMS Gorakhpur Doctor List
- 5 AIIMS Gorakhpur e-aarogya App
- 6 How To Apply AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment Patient Registration 2023 Online?
Gorakhpur is where AIIMS was founded. The good news is that Gorakhpur residents can now register for the Gorakhpur AIIMS. The portal was launched by the registration department, too. People can sign up for an appointment with the doctor online with the assistance of the portal.
Friends, in this article, we present you with the information regarding the AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment 2023. You can now find out how to register on the portal, get services at Gorakhpur AIIMS, and other things. Therefore, carefully read the article.
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment Registration 2023 Overviews
|Article||AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment|
|OPD Timing||Mon-Fri – 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sat- 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
|Started By||Central Govt|
|Helpline number||5512205501, 5512205585|
|Situated At||Kunraghat, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh – 273008 Ph :|
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment 2023
AIIMS Gorakhpur may offer online patient registration to make it easier for patients to get medical care. To register online, you may be required to provide some personal and medical information, such as your name, address, phone number, and the reason for your visit. Additionally, you may be asked to select a department or healthcare provider and an appointment time and date.
To register online, you might need to create an account on the hospital’s website or use a patient portal, if one is available. On some hospitals’ mobile apps, you may be able to sign up for appointments and keep track of them. If you are unable to register online, you can try calling the hospital directly to schedule an appointment. They might be able to assist you in picking a convenient day and time to visit.
Covid BF.7 Symptoms, BF 7 Treatment, Remedies, Precautions
Hospital Services at AIIMS, Gorakhpur
The AIIMS, Gorakhpur’s Outpatient Department (OPD) of Hospital Services has been completely paperless since its inception. As the entry point to hospital care, the Outpatient Department (OPD) is an essential component of any institute or hospital. Since its inception, AIIMS Gorakhpur’s outpatient department (OPD) has been one of the busiest, receiving approximately one thousand patients per day. It treats patients with a wide range of illnesses from neighboring demographic regions of the country.
In the OPD, patients want compassionate care, clear communication, and convenience. AIIMS, Gorakhpur strives to offer this service to patients alongside counseling.
For medical professionals, the OPD is the best place for health education. Diagnostic Services The Institute’s diagnostic services—which include biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, and radiology—act as a complement to the clinical care that patients receive.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Doctor List
There are too many skilled and experienced doctors who work together. for finding out anything you need to know about Gorakhpur AIIMS, such as how to register, how to get a job at Gorakhpur AIIMS, or how to get a Gorakhpur AIIMS card. Don’t worry; we’ll walk you through each step.
The Gorakhpur AIIMS department launched a portal for registration in order to provide citizens of Gorakhpur with online access. The following is a list of some of the doctors who are employed in various fields at Gorakhpur AIIMS:
|Name of doctors||Department||Qualification|
|Dharmendra Pipal||General Surgeon||MBBS|
|Gourav Gupta||General Surgeon||MBBS|
|Ravi Gupta||General Surgeon||MBBS|
|Bharat Kumar||General Physician||MBBS|
|Mahindra Lodha||General Physician||MBBS,MS|
|Kapil Soni||ENT Specialist||MBBS,MS|
Covid XBB 1.5 Variant, Symptoms, Precautions, Remedies, Vaccine
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment Online
- Now, patients make appointments through their mobile number, which is mentioned on the Patient OPD Ticket.
- If you have not registered yet, so Login into the portal and Register yourself through the above-mentioned process.
- After registration, you will get the Registration Number, then click on the Online Appointment section and select the related Department, which you have to wish to visit.
- After that, Select the date and time which is available, and then make the fee payment. and Appointment booking will be done.
- Take a print of the Appointment confirmation for further reference.
- When you go to the Hospital, you must carry an Appointment Print with you. On the counter, You have to collect the OPD ticket at the registration counter by specifying the registration number.
- Now, The appointment will be valid for a maximum of 30 minutes from the time on the scheduled date. Thereafter the appointment will be cancelled. Then an appointment will have to be made by depositing Rs 10 online.
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Schedule & Timing
- To know about AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Schedule & Timing. Here is the list for the schedule given below:-
- OPD services are situated in Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur (RAK) OPD Block and adjoining
extended OPD building for Medicine and Pediatrics OPD.
|OPD Schedule Details||Registration Time||Consultation Time|
|General OPD||8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.||8.30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.|
|Specialty Clinics||1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
Shark Tank India S2 Audition 2023
AIIMS Gorakhpur e-aarogya App
- If you want to download AIIMS Gorakhpur App, then open the google play store on your phone.
- Now, you have to enter AIIMS Gorakhpur in the search bar.
- After that, a list of apps will be opened on your screen.
- Now click on the top app.
- Now, Gorakhpur AIIMS APP will be open on your screen.
- Now, here is the Install button click on it.
- Now, after completing the 100% downloading, then you can use it.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Contact Number & Details
Many people are searching for details about, How to contact AIIMS Gorakhpur. So, here are the complete details given below:-
|Address||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kunraghat, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (273008), INDIA|
|E-mail I.D||[email protected]|
How To Apply AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment Patient Registration 2023 Online?
- Visit the ORS portal at https://ors.gov.in/orsportal/selectAppointment.
- Select AIIMS Gorakhpur from the list of available hospitals.
- Choose the department or specialty that you need to visit.
- Select your preferred date and time for the appointment.
- Enter your personal and contact details, as well as any required medical information.
- Review and confirm the appointment details.
- Make the required payment, if applicable.
- Print or save the appointment confirmation for your records.
Monya is a 25-year-old site author with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B.Arch). While her academic background is in design, Monya’s true passion lies in entertainment, particularly movies. As a site author, Monya focuses on creating engaging content related to movies and the entertainment industry. She is passionate about sharing her opinions and insights on the latest films, as well as exploring the history and evolution of cinema.