Bill Gates Wiki Biography:- Bill Gates is an American business magnate, software developer, investor, and philanthropist. He was born on October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington, to a family of prominent lawyers. Gates was interested in computers and software from a young age, and he wrote his first software program at the age of 13. Gates attended Harvard University, but he dropped out after two years to start his own software company with his childhood friend Paul Allen. In 1975, they co-founded Microsoft, a company that would go on to revolutionize the computer industry with its operating systems and software applications.
Bill Gates Wiki Biography
- 1 Bill Gates Wiki Biography
- 2 Bill Gates Family and Relatives
- 3 Bill Gates Height, Weight and Body Measurements
- 4 Bill Gates Education School and Colleges
- 5 Bill Gates Residence and Contact Address
- 6 Bill Gates Company List
- 7 Bill Gates Award and Honors
- 8 Bill Gates Net Worth and Ranked of Forbes List
- 9 Bill Gates Social Media Account
- 10 FAQ’S
Gates is also known for his efforts to promote clean energy and combat climate change. He has invested in a number of clean energy technologies and has been a vocal advocate for government action on climate change. Under Gates’ leadership, Microsoft became the world’s largest software company and one of the most valuable companies in the world. He served as CEO of Microsoft until 2000 and continued to serve as chairman and chief software architect until 2014. In addition to his work at Microsoft, Gates is also a well-known philanthropist. In 2000, he and his wife Melinda founded the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, one of the world’s largest charitable organizations. The foundation focuses on a wide range of global health and education issues, and has donated billions of dollars to these causes.
Bill Gates is an American entrepreneur, software developer, and philanthropist. He co-founded Microsoft Corporation with Paul Allen in 1975 and helped lead the company to become the world’s largest personal-computer software company. Gates has been recognized as one of the richest people in the world for many years and has also been known for his philanthropic efforts through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Born on October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington, Gates was interested in computers from a young age and started programming in high school. After attending Harvard University for two years, he dropped out to start Microsoft with Allen. Throughout his career, Gates has been awarded numerous honors and accolades for his contributions to the technology industry and his philanthropic efforts. As of 2021, his net worth is estimated at over $100 billion.
Bill Gates Wiki Biography Overview
|Name||William Henry Gates III|
|Nick-name||Bill Gates, Trey|
|Date Of Birth||October 28, 1955|
|Age||67 Years old (as of 2022)|
|Profession / Occupation||Businessman, Philanthropist, Investor, Author|
|Height / Weight||5′ 10” in feet inches /70 in kg|
|Companies||CEO of Microsoft|
Bill Gates Family and Relatives
|Father||William H. Gates Sr|
|Mother||Mary Maxwell Gates|
|Wife||Melinda Gates (1987-1994)|
|Daughters||Jennifer Catherine Gates
Phoebe Adele Gates
|Sons||Rory John Gates|
|Girl Friends & Affairs||Melinda Gates|
Bill Gates Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|Height||178 in cm|
|Height||1.78 in m|
|Height||5′ 10” in Feet inches|
|Weight||70 in kg|
|Chest Size||34 in inches|
|Waist Size||27 in inches|
|Biceps Size||35 in inches|
|Eye Colour||Greyish Blue|
Bill Gates Favorites Things
|Favorite Actor||Mahesh Babu|
|Favorite Actress||Namrata Shirodkar|
|Favorite Food||Thai and Indian food|
|Hobbies||Playing Golf and Tennis|
|Favorite Director||Robert Redford|
|Favorite Car Collections||Porsche 911,
Gautam Adani Wiki Biography, Early Life
Bill Gates Education School and Colleges
|College / University||Harvard College, Harvard University|
Bill Gates Residence and Contact Address
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.|
|Home Town||Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.|
|Present Residence||Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.|
|House Address||Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.|
|Phone No / Mobile No||Not Known|
|Email ID||Click Here|
Bill Gates Company List
Bill Gates co-founded Microsoft Corporation, one of the world’s largest and most influential software companies. He founded the company with his childhood friend Paul Allen in 1975, and under his leadership, Microsoft revolutionized the computer industry with its operating systems and software applications.
Today, Microsoft is a multinational technology company that develops, licenses, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers. The company is known for its Windows operating system, Microsoft Office productivity suite, and Microsoft Surface line of tablets and laptops. Microsoft also owns the professional social networking site LinkedIn and the gaming company Mojang, which is responsible for the popular video game Minecraft.
In addition to his work at Microsoft, Gates has also founded or co-founded several other companies, including:
- Cascade Investment LLC: A private investment company that manages Gates’ personal wealth.
- Corbis: A digital media company that provides licensing and management services for images and other digital content.
- bgC3: A research and development company that focuses on developing breakthrough technologies to address global challenges such as climate change and disease.
Gates has also been involved with a number of other companies and organizations, both as an investor and as a philanthropist. For example, he is a board member of Berkshire Hathaway, the multinational conglomerate owned by his friend and fellow billionaire Warren Buffett, and he is a co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, one of the world’s largest philanthropic organizations.
Bill Gates Award and Honors
Bill Gates has received numerous awards and honors over the course of his career. Here are some of the most notable ones:
- Presidential Medal of Freedom: In 2016, President Barack Obama awarded Gates with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honor in the United States, for his philanthropic work through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire (KBE): In 2005, Queen Elizabeth II awarded Gates with an honorary knighthood for his contributions to global technology and for his efforts to reduce poverty around the world.
- Bower Award for Business Leadership: In 2010, Gates was awarded the Franklin Institute’s Bower Award for Business Leadership, which recognizes individuals who have demonstrated exemplary leadership in business and entrepreneurship.
- Harvard University Honorary Degree: In 2007, Gates received an honorary degree from Harvard University, his alma mater, in recognition of his contributions to the field of computer science.
- Congressional Gold Medal: In 2018, Gates was awarded the Congressional Gold Medal, the highest civilian honor in the United States, for his contributions to the computer industry and for his philanthropic work.
Bill Gates Net Worth and Ranked of Forbes List
- As of my knowledge cutoff of September 2021, Gates was also one of the richest people in the world, with a net worth estimated to be over $100 billion.
- However, as of that time, according to Forbes, Bill Gates had a net worth of $129.8 billion, making him one of the richest people in the world.
- It’s important to note that net worth can fluctuate due to various factors such as changes in asset values, stock prices, and other financial variables. Therefore, his current net worth may be different from the estimate as of my knowledge cutoff.
- As for Forbes ranking, in 2021, Bill Gates was ranked as the fourth-richest person in the world, behind Elon Musk, Bernard Arnault & Family, and Jeff Bezos, respectively.
Bill Gates Social Media Account
What is Bill Gates famous for?
Bill Gates, along with Paul Allen, co-founded Microsoft Corporation in 1975 and led the company to become a global leader in business and personal software and services.
Why is Bill Gates so inspiring?
Bill Gates has dedicated much of his time to community projects and philanthropy, including co-founding several foundations such as The Giving Pledge, which encourages wealthy individuals to donate their wealth to charitable causes.
Why is Bill Gates a hero?
Bill Gates is admired by many for his philanthropy and the positive impact he has made through technology. His efforts to promote the welfare of others have inspired people around the world and earned him the status of a hero.
How did Bill Gates found Microsoft?
Bill Gates and Paul Allen founded Microsoft to create software for the Altair 8800 personal computer, inspired by the January cover of Popular Electronics magazine.