Hajj Registration 2023 – The Hajj Committee of India now allows Muslims in India who want to make the pilgrimage to Mecca in 2023 to register. In addition, the Indian and Saudi Arabian governments have reached an agreement that will allow 1.75 lakh people to perform the Hajj in Jeddah in 2023. If you’re interested, fill out the Hajj 2023 Application Form and complete the registration process.
The Draw will be canceled the following day, and the names of all permitted pilgrims will be made public. Everyone who is interested in participating in the Lottery Draw is required to sign up as soon as possible for the event, which will begin shortly at hajcommittee.gov.in 2023. Before proceeding with the application form, check the Hajj 2023 eligibility requirements. We have provided the deadline for submitting your application below to assist you in planning for Hajj 2023. The cost of traveling to Mecca from India for the Hajj in 2023 can be found in detail here. The Haj registration deadline is February 15, 2023.
Hajj Registration 2023
- 1 Hajj Registration 2023
- 2 What is Qurrah?
- 3 Hajj Registration Cost From India 2023
- 4 Hajj Application form 2023
- 5 Hajj Yatra Embarkation Points in India
- 6 How To Apply for Hajj Registration 2023 Online?
- 7 FAQ’S
For all Muslims in India who wish to make the opulent pilgrimage this year, the Hajj Committee of India will begin accepting registrations for Hajj 2023. In addition, India and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have reached an agreement that grants permission to 1.75 million people to perform the Hajj in Jeddah in 2023. Please complete the Hajj 2023 Application Form and register yourself if you are interested in participating. After that, the Draw will be canceled, and the names of all permitted pilgrims will be published.
You must all fill out the hajcommittee.gov.in 2023 Registration Form in order to participate in the Lottery Draw, which will begin in the coming days. Check your eligibility for the Hajj 2023 before submitting your application. In order to make sure you don’t miss the deadline for the Hajj 2023 Application Form, we have made it clear. In addition to instructions for performing the hajj, comprehensive information regarding the Hajj Cost from India in 2023 can be found here.
Hajj Registration 2023 Overview
|Name Of The Article||Hajj 2023 Registration|
|Event name||Hajj 2023|
|Organized by||Hajj committee of India|
|Registration form date||10 February to 10 March 2023|
What is Qurrah?
The computerized lotto draw is referred to as “qurrah.” In the States/Association Regions where the quantity of Pilgrimage Applications got surpasses their share, travelers will be chosen temporarily by Qurrah led on the Covers. The IHPMS software, which is maintained on the server of the Haj Committee of India, will be used by the respective State and UT Haj committees to conduct the Qurrah.
Hajj Registration Cost From India 2023
The Hajj Committee of India will begin the process of registering for the Hajj 2023 pilgrimage for all Indian Muslims who intend to make the holy journey this year. In addition, India and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have reached an agreement that grants 1.75 lakh people permission to perform the Hajj in Jeddah in 2023. A draw will be held, and the names of all permitted pilgrims will be chosen. To participate in the lottery draw, which will begin in the coming days, each of you must complete the hajcommittee.gov.in 2023 Registration Form.
Hajj Application form 2023
By the end of this month, you can finish filling out the Hajj Application forms. The authorities will then publish an online list of confirmed pilgrims. Those who have never performed the hajj take precedence. Despite this, the ministry’s Covid dose rule must be followed by all of them. They have also emphasized that applicants cannot substitute Covid doses for seasonal shots or meningococcal vaccines. They must be in perfect health and should not have any acute or chronic conditions. The Hajj is both an outward and an internal journey (human intentions). Residents of Saudi Arabia or a pilgrimage visa will be required for those who have prepared their minds and bodies for the Hajj.
Hajj Registration Last Date 2023
Although it may do so by the end of the following week on hajcommittee.gov.in, the official announcement for the Hajj in 2023 has not yet been made available to the public. You can move on to the Hajj 2023 Registration process as soon as the registration date is announced. After that, you can finish the Hajj Application Form 2023 and sit back and wait for the Committee to release the list.
Make sure you’re physically and financially prepared for the trip. The Covid XBB 1.5 Variant may cause a delay in the introduction of the application form. The Hajj Application form 2023 requires a number of documents, including a valid passport, bank account, and mobile number.
- All of you should show interest towards the journey by applying online on hajcommittee.gov.in.
- You need to fill the Hajj 2023 Application Form which is expected to begin by the last week of January 2023.
- Moreover, you need to fill the application form in the correct format so that your application is not rejected.
- Make sure you submit the registration before the Hajj 2023 Application Form Last Date.
- The complete schedule with all the instructions will be announced by the last week of January 2023.
Hajj 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Hajj 2023 Eligibility Criteria state that only people under the age of 65 are eligible to perform the Haj. Since pregnant women are not permitted to perform the Haj, they should not fill out the application. In addition, the validity of your passport must be one month older than the date of your trip and machine-readable.
The Covid First Dose and Second Dose vaccinations must be completed before you can travel. The Hajj 2023 eligibility requirements must be adhered to. All Muslims who have never performed the Hajj are required to follow the ministry’s Covid dosage guidelines. In addition, they made it abundantly clear that the applicants were unable to substitute Covid doses for the meningococcal vaccine or seasonal vaccinations. They ought to be healthy and free of any acute or chronic ailments.
Hajj Age Limit 2023
The Saudi Arab Government recently lifted the age restrictions. Even the limit on how many pilgrims they will allow this year has been lifted. In 2022, it was limited to one million.
This holy journey is now open to people of all ages, unlike in the past. While performing the Hajj, both men and women must adhere to a set of guidelines. They won’t trim their nails. They should not be a part of any marriage; Men should wear clothes that have not been stitched, and women should not cover their faces.
Hajj Yatra Embarkation Points in India
This year, there will only be ten Hajj departure points instead of the previous 21. The following is a list of where you can depart:
- Delhi (Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand)
- Mumbai (Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
- Kolkata (West Bengal, Odisha, Tripura, Jharkhand, Bihar)
- Srinagar (Jammu Kashmir, Leh Ladakh)
- Cochin (Kerala, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar)
- Guwahati (Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland)
How To Apply for Hajj Registration 2023 Online?
- First of all, applicants should open Haj Portal hajcommittee.gov.in.
- Next step is to tap on HAF 2023 and proceed to the registration page.
- Now you need to use the Mobile Number and Aadhar Card to complete the registration and proceed to the Application Form.
- Submit the details in the Application Form such as Passport Number, Name of applicant, Bank Account details and more.
- Upload the documents such as Passport Size Photograph, Cancelled Cheque, Aadhar Card and other requisite documents.
- Now submit the Application Form and pay the Registration Fees Rs 300/- to complete the process.
- Using these guidelines, you can complete the Hajj 2023 Registration @ hajcommittee.gov.in.
Documents required for Hajj application form 2023
- Applicant photo
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Registration fee
- The identity card of the applicant should also be submitted at the time of application.
- First and last page photo copy of passbook
- Bank passbook or a cancellation check.
When Hajj Registration will start 2023?
Beginning on February 10, the Haj Committee of India will be accepting applications online for Haj 2023. Applications and supporting documents must be submitted by March 10, 2023. Application forms for Haj 2023 are available online at hajcommittee.gov.in for interested pilgrims.
How to apply for HAJ 2023 from India?
Complete the online registration form in order to take part in the Haj 2023 pilgrimage. Navigate to the official website by selecting the HAJ 2023 tab at hajcommittee.gov.in. Click on New Registration after selecting Online Application Form to begin a new registration.
What is HAJ fees 2023?
Application mode Online Registration form date January 2023 Application fees Rs. 300
Monya is a 25-year-old site author with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B.Arch). While her academic background is in design, Monya’s true passion lies in entertainment, particularly movies. As a site author, Monya focuses on creating engaging content related to movies and the entertainment industry. She is passionate about sharing her opinions and insights on the latest films, as well as exploring the history and evolution of cinema.