IIFA Awards 2023 Date – The 23rd season of the International Indian Film Academy, or IIFA, is about to begin. The annual award show, which is produced by Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., recognizes the top Bollywood movies, actors, directors, and other contributors to the industry. The IIFA award ceremony has taken place in numerous nations worldwide since it began in 2000. The inaugural IIFA award presentation took held on June 24, 2000, in the London Millennium Dome.
The 22nd IIFA Award ceremony took place in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, on June 3–4, 2022. Shershaah, starring actor Sidharth Malhotra, took first place at the awards with 21 nominations and went on to win the most awards at IIFA 2022, including best picture and best director, in six different categories. IIFA Utsavam, the south’s portion of the yearly International Indian Film Academy Awards, was first presented in 2016. The top films of 2022 in several categories will be recognised at the next International Indian Film Academy event.
IIFA Awards 2023 Date
- 1 IIFA Awards 2023 Date
- 2 IIFA Awards 2023
- 3 IIFA Awards 2023 Vote Online Check Here
- 4 IIFA 2023 Nominations List
- 5 Cost of IIFA 2023 Tickets in Rupees
- 6 How To Get Tickets For IIFA 2023 Online?
- 7 Where & When To Watch IIFA 2023 TV Premiere & OTT?
The International Indian Film Academy’s (IIFA) 23rd season is about to begin. Wiz Craft International Entertainment Pvt. produces the annual award show. Ltd., honors the best films, actors, directors, and other industry contributors from Bollywood.
On June 3–4, 2022, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, hosted the 22nd IIFA Award ceremony. With 21 nominations, Sidharth Malhotra’s Shershaah won first place at the awards. It also won the most awards at IIFA 2022, including best picture and best director, in six different categories.
IIFA Awards 2023 Date Overview
|Article Title||IIFA Awards Voting 2023|
|Award Event Name||IIFA Awards 2023|
|Voting Date||27th December 2022|
|Award Event Date||9 February to 11th February 2023|
|Host of the event||Ranveer Singh|
IIFA Awards 2023
When the twenty-third International Indian Film Academy Awards take place in Abu Dhabi on February 10 and 11, it will be a significant occasion. The organizers revealed the nominees for the IIFA Awards Voting 2023 on Monday, as everyone was focused on the performances. 26 December)
Brahmastra, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt Shiva, Gangubai Kathiawadi by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 by Kartik Aaryan and Tabu are the films on the list with the most nominations. In twelve prize categories, voting for the 2023 IIFA Awards will take place.
IIFA Awards 2023 Vote Online Check Here
Four well-known movie stars—Salman Khan, Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, and Kriti Sanon—are all scheduled to attend. It is an honor to host the 23rd IIFA on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. IIFA is like family to me. “According to Bachchan’s remark, I am looking forward to interacting with fans all over the world, entertaining them, and
The IIFA Awards 2022 will be held in conjunction with the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi), which is one of the leading creators of immersive travel experiences and locations in the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
IIFA 2023 Venue
After a magnificent display of stars in 2022 and the incredible love to welcome IIFA to Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, we are all prepared to return the following year with an even bigger, grander, and more wonderful celebration for the 2023 IIFA Awards on television. You are in for a once-in-a-lifetime encounter with the Bollywood world when IIFA returns to Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
The glistening coastline of Abu Dhabi is illuminated by a weekend of culture, fashion, music, and film. Make this weekend a trip of a lifetime by visiting the opulent luxury of gourmet restaurants, theme parks, water and motorsports, golf courses, and shopping while experiencing Yas Island’s excitement and action. Additionally, we have distributed IIFA 2023 Nominations. The International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) will return to Abu Dhabi in February 2023.
IIFA 2023 Nominations List
Bollywood is prepared to start its award ceremonies for 2022 as the year comes to an end. The IIFA 2023 nominations have been released by the IIFA Awards. The 12 popular category nominees for the International Indian Film Academy and Awards (IIFA) have been made public. The ceremony, where the awards will be presented, will take place on February 9th, 10th, and 11th in Abu Dhabi.
There are 10, 5, and 5 nominations for “Brahmastra Part 1: Shiva,” “Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2,” and “Darlings,” respectively. For Best Picture, the films Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, Darlings, Drishyam 2, Gangubai Kathiawadi, and Vikram Vedha were nominated for IIFA 2023 Nominations.
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Gangubai Kathiawadi
- Vikram Vedha
- Drishyam 2
- Gangubai Kathiawadi
- Monica, O My Darling
- Rocketry: The Nambi Effect
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
Best Actor Male
- Kartik Aryan for Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Rajkummar Rao for Monica, O My Darling
- Ajay Devgn for Drishyam 2
- Abhishek Bachchan for Dasvi
- Anupam Kher for The Kashmir Files
- Hrithik Roshan for Vikram Vedha
Best Actor Female
- Yami Gautam for A Thursday
- Alia Bhatt for Darlings
- Alia Bhatt for Gangubai Kathiawadi
- Shefali Shah for Darlings
- Tabu for Bhool Bhulaiyya 2
Best Actor in a Supporting Role Male
- Vijay Raaz for Gangubai Kathiawadi
- Abhishek Banerjee for Bhediya
- Anil Kapoor for Jug Jugg Jeeyo
- Shankar Kher for Monica, O My Darling
- Shah Rukh Khan for Brahmastra Part One: Shiva
Best Actor in Supporting Role Female
- Radhika Apte for Monica, My Darling
- Mouni Roy for Brahmastra Part One: Shiva
- Nimrat Kaur for Dasvi
- Tabu for Drishyam 2
- Sheeba Chadha for Badhaai Do
Best Music Direction
- Pritam for Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pritam for Brahmastra Part One: Shiva
- Oaff and Savera for Gehraiyaan
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Gangu Kathiawadi
- Tanishk Bagchi, Pozy-Niranjan Dhar, Kanishk Seth, and Vishal for Jug Jugg Jeeyo
Best Playback Singer Male
- Arijit Singh for Keshariya (Brahmastra Part One: Shiva)
- Arijit Singh for Deva Deva (Brahmastra Part One: Shiva)
- Mohita Chauhan for Gehraiyaan (Gehraiyaan)
- Kanishk Seth for Rangi Saari (Jug Jugg Jeeyo)
- Aditya Rao for Behne Do (Rocketry: The Nambi Effect)
Best Playback Singer Female
- Shreya Goshal for Rasiya (Brahmastra Part One: Shiva)
- Shreya Goshal for Jab Saiya (Gangubai Kathiawadi)
- Janita Gandhi for Deva Deva (Brahmastra Part One: Shiva)
- Latika for Dube (Gehraiyaan)
- Kavita Seth for Rangi Saari (Jug Jugg Jeeyo)
Cost of IIFA 2023 Tickets in Rupees
- Lower Tier A tickets cost 30,500 INR
- Lower Tier B tickets cost 22,50 INR
- Lower Tier C tickets cost 16,50 INR
- Middle Tier A tickets cost 12,100 INR
- Middle Tier B tickets cost 9,680 INR
- Lower & Middle Tier C tickets cost 7,260 INR
- Upper Tier A tickets cost 4,840 INR and 2,420 INR
How To Get Tickets For IIFA 2023 Online?
To reserve your seats for IIFA 2023 and enjoy the music live, visit the link in the social media post of IIFA’s official account by clicking on https://linktr.ee/iifaawards.
Where & When To Watch IIFA 2023 TV Premiere & OTT?
The official satellite partner for IIFA 2023 has not yet been disclosed. The lavish awards show is more likely to air there this time around because Colors TV staged the event’s debut for its most recent version. We’ll wait for IIFA to formally declare it before moving forward.
Monya is a 25-year-old site author with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B.Arch). While her academic background is in design, Monya’s true passion lies in entertainment, particularly movies. As a site author, Monya focuses on creating engaging content related to movies and the entertainment industry. She is passionate about sharing her opinions and insights on the latest films, as well as exploring the history and evolution of cinema.