Steve Jobs Wiki Biography:- Steve Jobs (February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011) was an American entrepreneur, inventor, and technology industry visionary. He is best known as the co-founder of Apple Inc., and for his contributions to the development of the personal computer revolution, as well as other groundbreaking consumer electronics such as the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Jobs was born in San Francisco, California and was adopted shortly after birth by Paul and Clara Jobs. He grew up in Silicon Valley and attended Reed College in Oregon, but dropped out after only one semester. In 1974, Jobs returned to California and began attending meetings of the Homebrew Computer Club, a group of hobbyists who were interested in personal computers. It was at these meetings that Jobs met Steve Wozniak, a computer engineer and fellow club member.
Steve Jobs Wiki Biography
In 1976, Jobs and Wozniak founded Apple Computer in Jobs’ garage. Their first product was the Apple I, a single-board computer kit that was sold without a case, keyboard, or monitor. It was followed by the Apple II, which was the first mass-produced personal computer to feature color graphics and a built-in keyboard.
Under Jobs’ leadership, Apple continued to innovate with the introduction of the Macintosh, which was the first commercially successful personal computer to feature a graphical user interface. However, Jobs left Apple in 1985 after a power struggle with the company’s board of directors. Jobs went on to found NeXT Inc., which developed high-end computers for the business market. NeXT was eventually acquired by Apple in 1997, which brought Jobs back into the company he co-founded. Jobs became Apple’s CEO in 1997 and remained in that position until his resignation in August 2011 due to health reasons.
During his second tenure at Apple, Jobs oversaw the development of some of the company’s most successful products, including the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. He was known for his attention to detail and his ability to create products that combined aesthetics and functionality. Jobs’ leadership and vision helped make Apple one of the world’s most valuable companies, and his legacy continues to influence the technology industry to this day. He died in 2011 at the age of 56, but his impact on the technology industry and on popular culture is still felt today.
Steve Jobs Wiki Biography Overview
|Popular For||Being the Co-founder and CEO of Apple Inc. and NeXT Inc.|
|Date Of Birth||24 February 1955|
|Full Name||Steven Paul Jobs|
|Famous as||Entrepreneur, Co-Founder Of Apple|
|Died On||5 October 2011|
|Cause Of Death||Cancer|
|Place Of Death||Palo Alto|
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign||Pisces|
Steve Jobs Educational Qualifications
- School – Homestead High School (1972),Cupertino Junior High School, Monta Loma Elementary School
- College – Reed College
- Qualifications – College Dropped Out
Steve Jobs Physical Stats & More
- Height – 188 in cm (in feet inches- 6’2″)
- Weight – 70 in kg (in pounds- 154 lbs)
- Body Measurements – Chest: 39 in Inches, Waist: 32 in Inches, Biceps: 12 in Inches
- Eye Colour – Green
- Hair Colour – Black
Steve Jobs Wife, Girlfriends, Affairs and More
- Affairs/Girlfriends – Laurene Powell
- Marital Status – Married
- Wife Name – Laurene Powell (1991 – 2011)
- Children – 4
- Son Name – Lisa Brennan, Reed Paul Smith, Erin Siena and Eve
Steve Jobs Awards and Achievement
During his lifetime, Steve Jobs received several awards and honors in recognition of his contributions to the technology industry. Some of the most remarkable awards he received include:
- National Medal of Technology and Innovation (1985): This award was presented to Jobs by President Ronald Reagan in recognition of his contributions to the development of the personal computer industry.
- Jefferson Award for Public Service (1987): Jobs was awarded this honor in recognition of his leadership in the technology industry and his philanthropic work.
- Grammy Trustees Award (2012): Jobs was posthumously awarded this honor in recognition of his contributions to the music industry through the development of the iPod and iTunes.
- Disney Legends Award (2013): This award was presented to Jobs posthumously in recognition of his contributions to the entertainment industry through his work with Pixar Animation Studios.
- The Economist Innovation Award (2011): Jobs was awarded this honor shortly before his death in recognition of his innovative leadership at Apple and his contributions to the technology industry.
Steve Jobs Company Details
- Steve Jobs co-founded two major companies during his lifetime: Apple Inc. and NeXT Inc.
- Apple Inc. is a multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. The company is headquartered in Cupertino, California, and is currently one of the most valuable companies in the world, with a market capitalization of over $2 trillion.
- Under Jobs’ leadership, Apple developed several groundbreaking products, including the Macintosh computer, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Jobs’ emphasis on design and user experience helped make Apple products popular among consumers and transformed the technology industry.
- NeXT Inc. was a computer company that Jobs founded in 1985 after leaving Apple. NeXT developed high-end workstations and software for the business market. Although NeXT was not as successful as Apple, the company’s technology and operating system served as the foundation for the development of Mac OS X, which is the operating system used by Apple computers today.
- In 1997, Apple acquired NeXT, bringing Jobs back into the company. Jobs’ return to Apple marked the beginning of a new era of success for the company, with the development of several successful products such as the iMac, iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
Net Worth of Steve Jobs
According to Forbes, Steve Jobs had a net worth of approximately $10.2 billion at the time of his death in 2011.
|Contact Number||Click here|
Virat Kohli wiki biography, Height, Age,