WB TET Admit Card – The WB Primary TET exam will be held on December 11, 2022, and the WB TET Admit Card 2023 has been released. The official website for the West Bengal TET Exam, wbbpe.org, is where candidates can obtain their West Bengal TET Admit Card 2022.
The WB TET 2023 exam for primary grades 1 through 5 will be held from noon to 2:30 p.m. at the West Bengal Board of Primary Education. The WB TET Exam for Primary classes opened for registration on October 14, 2022, and closed on November 3, 2022. On Sunday, candidates will take the test in a variety of West Bengal state locations.
WB TET Admit Card 2023
The West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Admit Card has been released, and aspirants are eagerly awaiting it. The West Bengal Board of Primary Education released the West Bengal 2023 Admit Card in 2022. As the WBBPE is responsible for issuing the admit card, aspirants can also download it from the board’s official website. Using their login credentials, Application ID, and Date of Birth (DOB), candidates can access the WBTET Admit Card 2023 Download Link on the board’s official website, wbbpe.org.
The WB TET 2023 exam will be held on December 11, 2022, and it will be used to recruit teachers who teach students in grades one through five. The WBTET 2023 exam will only be held in a single shift because it will be held between 12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
WB TET Admit Card 2023 Overviews
|Authority Name||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Test Name||West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of Post||Primary Teacher|
|28 November 2022||11 December 2022|
|WB TET Admit Card 2022 Release Date||28 November 2022|
WB TET Admit Card 2023
We are aware that the West Bengal Primary TET Schedule has been released, indicating that the examination will conclude shortly. The purpose of this test is to determine candidates’ eligibility for the position of Primary Teacher, in which they will instruct students in grades 1 through 5. The Primary TET’s exam scheme specifies that there will be 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) for a total of 150 marks. To pass the Eligibility Test, the applicant must score at least 45 percent. We would like to inform you that the WB Primary TET Exam Date 2023 will be announced at any time in this article. The WB TET Admit Card 2023, which you can all download, is now the most crucial document that will assist you in taking the exam. The entire information regarding the Admit Card, including the Download Procedure and Exam Day Instructions, can be found here.
wbbpe.org 2023 Primary TET Hall Ticket
The registration period for the WB TET exam for primary classes began on October 14, 2022, and lasted until November 3, 2022. The candidates who applied will take the test on December 11, 2022, Sunday. One thing candidates who pass the WB TET 2023 exam need to know is that the TET certificate is good for life.
When submitting the WBTET Exam 2023 Application Form online, candidates paid a fee of Rs 150. However, the state’s OBC-A and OBC-B candidates pay Rs. 100, while SC/ST/PWD candidates pay Rs. 50. From November 28, 2022, candidates will be able to download the West Bengal TET Admit Card 2023 online.
WB TET Admit Card 2023 Download Link
Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma or 4-year B.El. in order to apply for the West Bengal Primary Education Board’s WBTET. D or Special Education Diploma; OR graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and a B.Ed. degree required. For the WB TET Exam 2023, the Government of West Bengal has announced a 5 percent reduction in the required minimum of 50 percent marks in the desired qualification for the reserved categories.
This means that the WBTET Exam 2023 Application Form can be filled out by SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and Divyang category candidates with 45 percent marks from their 12th or graduation exams. The West Bengal Primary TET Exam 2023 Hall Ticket has been distributed by WBBPE via www.wbbpe.org.
WB Primary TET Exam Pattern 2023
Paper 1 (Class 1-5)
- Paper I of the WB TET is to be organized for Class 1 to 5 and will be organized offline or in pen and paper mode.
- There are a total of 5 subjects that will be asked in the WBTET out of which 2 are language papers.
- In the WBTET 2023 the aspirant will get 1 mark for each correct option marked by him.
- There is no provision of negative marking in the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The aspirant will get 3 hours to complete the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
WBBPE Primary TET Marking Scheme 2023
- According to WBBPE Primary TET Marking Scheme 2023 published on wbbpe.org, we have laid down a few points below.
- The very first important topic from which 30 Questions for 30 Marks are asked is Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Second Topic is Bengali Language from which you need to answer 30 Questions for 30 Marks.
- Thirdly, Questions from English Topics are asked for 30 Marks which are of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Fourthly, 30 Questions from Mathematics are asked in the Question Paper for 30 Marks.
- Finally, 30 Questions from Environmental Science are asked in the TET Exam.
How to Download WB TET Admit Card 2023 Online?
- First of all aspirants visit the website of West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) wbbpe.org.
- Then on the homepage, click on the WB TET Admit Card 2023 Download Link
- Now enter the login credentials, Application ID and Date of Birth (DOB) and click on submit option.
- With this, WBTET Admit Card 2023 Online will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the West Bengal Primary TET Exam 2023 Hall Ticket and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Redmi Note 12 5G Price In India
How To Say Happy New Year 2023
Monya is a 25-year-old site author with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B.Arch). While her academic background is in design, Monya’s true passion lies in entertainment, particularly movies. As a site author, Monya focuses on creating engaging content related to movies and the entertainment industry. She is passionate about sharing her opinions and insights on the latest films, as well as exploring the history and evolution of cinema.